ABOVEGROUND POOL ALARM - MODEL PGRM-AG
“NSF Certified to ASTM F 2208-08”
• Detects Intruders
• Snaps On Top Rail
• Battery Powered
• Low Battery Indicator
• Completely Portable
• Convenient Storage
• Easy to Use
• Automatic Reset
• Affordable Price
• In House Remote Receiver
• Horns are 85 dB at 10 feet
POOLGUARD/PBM INDUSTRIES, INC. has been manufacturing pool
alarms, door alarms, and gate alarms since 1982. All Poolguard
products are proudly Made in the USA. Poolguard Pool Alarms
were tested and "Top Rated" by Good Housekeeping Magazine. Poolguard Pool Alarms have been Tested and Certified by NSF International to the ASTM Standard Safety Specification for Residential Pool Alarms, ASTM F 2208-08.
POOLGUARD ABOVE GROUND POOL ALARM
NSF CERTIFIED TO ASTM F 2208-08
NEW Sensing Technology
NEW Microprocessor Technology
3 Year Warranty
|The POOLGUARD ABOVE GROUND POOL ALARM fills the need for better safety in above ground pools. The alarm is completely portable and comes with an in-house remote receiver. The POOL ALARM features are listed below:
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm, once installed
in the pool, cannot be de-activated; it is always in the
alarm ready mode.
- Tamper Proof: Poolguard Pool Alarm will
sound an alarm when removed from the pool.
- Sleep mode: when you would like to use
your pool, simply remove the alarm form the pool and put
it into sleep mode.
- Automatic Wake-up: The Poolguard Pool
Alarm will automatically wake-up and run a system test
when installed into the pool.
- The Poolguard Pool Alarm comes with an
in-house remote receiver that has a range up to 200 ft.,
and comes with a 12 volt power supply.
- The Poolguard poolside alarm works on
a 9-volt battery (not included); with a battery life of
approximately one year.
- Audible low battery indicator at the
poolside alarm is also indicated by the in house remote
- New sensing technology provides less
chance of false alarms due to wind, rain or small objects
such as sticks or toys entering the water.
- Poolguard Pool Alarms have been tested and comply to the ASTM Standard Specification for Pool Alarms ASTM F2208, in a 16’ x 32’ pool. Poolguard Alarms can be used in pools up to 20’ x 40’ or 800 square feet.
- The pool alarm can be used with a solar
- Most reliable, advanced, and affordable
- Designed specifically for use in above-ground
- Poolguard Pool Alarms are designed to
detect intrusions similar to a one year old child weighing
18 pounds and up.